Saturday, August 21, 2010

Genetic Humor

I'm telling a deep dark secret here - no, not really. Duh. This is the internet.

I think fart jokes are funny. All gaseous humor, really. Until now, it's never been something I'd share with more than my friends and family. It's just a funny sound. And slightly embarrassing. And it happens to everyone. It's just funny. I give up trying to analyze why it makes me giggle. It just does.

Guess what else? I get to laugh about it A LOT. My children recently discovered their own joy and humor at pretend farts and burps.


AAAAAAAAAARP!!! followed by "excuse me" and raucous laughter. Or
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBPTTT , I tooted!!! excuse me.
and more laughter.

Truely, is there anything more fun than sharing silly dorky humor with your children and laughing together until your sides hurt? I think not. I'm so glad that trait got picked up in my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment