Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cat, the idiot asshole

So, I have this cat I adopted, because she needed a home.  I do that, because I can't help it.  This particular cat has an actual name, but in my head, I always call her "The Idiot Asshole"

This poem is dedicated to her.

You are so pretty,  so fluffy, so nice from afar.
You purr very nicely. You sound like a car.
You get by on looks, and not on your soul.
for Fluffy White Kitty - you are an asshole.

You are stupid, you often miss when you pee.
You ask for more food when the food's plain to see.
You hiss at anything that walks by
Oh Fluffy White Kitty, you're an asshole. Why?

Why do you hiss when being ignored?
Why do you bite when you're being adored?
Why are you such a bitch of a cat?
Fluffy White Kitty, an asshole. You're that.


No comments:

Post a Comment