Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Adventures in January

So... how about that January?

Yep. How about it.

Dates with two different guys. I'll just call those "practice" and leave discussion and rehashing for elsewhere.

Finally have an agreement in place, and should be able to file uncontested paperwork with the court. At this point, it's a foregone conclusion in my head and heart, and these small details are just formalities.

Also this month, registered for the Twin Cities 3 Day walk for the Susan G. Komen foundation. 60 miles in 3 days. I'm nervous but mostly excited. I've done harder things than train for an endurance walk - and I expect that I will want to die at least twice before I finish. But it won't kill me... it will make me stronger.

Watch out world.... it's going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment