Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Stuff and Things

This is just a list. Because lists are the lazy way to make random things seem organized.
  1. Confession:  I hate this winter. It's too cold, too long, and too annoying.   
  2. Confession:  I can't be bothered to know the temperature.  If it's not spring, I don't care to know what the thermometer says.
  3. Randomly: I'm learning there are some relationships that aren't ever really over, the feelings are still going to be there, acknowledged or not. 
  4. I like my independence, and traveling solo.  Not to say I don't love trips with family and friends too... but a significant part of me needs the adventures of alone time. 
  5. Re-discovery:  http://feministbecause.tumblr.com/  I used to follow this, and found it again from a random tweet.  It's good. 
  6. Letter writing was hard. It's getting easier.  Am about 1/3 of the way to my goal of 63 letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment