Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random blatherings

Somehow, it's the middle of July, and I don't know what I've done with the summer. Where did it go? What have I done? Was I having fun doing it?

To pause and reflect....
so far this summer, there was:

  • cold, hot, cold, hot
  • a party at the lake
  • strep throat
  • a trip to the American Girl store (Hello, Doll loved by Daughter. Farewell, tiling budget.)
  • a funeral
  • a sink replacement
  • a counter-top refinished
  • a canoeing excursion on the Mississippi
  • a play at the Great River Shakespeare Festival
  • a great guy that I'll continue to see
I'm sure there will be more explanation about some of those things in future posts. The sink replacement in particular is interesting. You know, because plumbing stories are so dramatic.

Anyway - summer is here. I hope I stop sometimes to remember it. I've been busy enjoying it, and that is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment