Monday, June 20, 2011

Philosophical

I've been spending a lot of time walking lately - http://the3day.org/goto/minnfinn - and it gives me a great deal of time to think on my feet.

What do I think about? Everything. What I need from the grocery store. How to pay off all of my credit card debt. If it's better to get a bicycle or an American Girl doll for my daughter's birthday. If it's better to do your best or be bested. What causes attraction. Why the passing of time has relative speed. Why the current crop of Republican Presidential hopefuls need to do *something* different. Why can't we get rid of a two-party political system. Why are people hungry when other people are throwing food away. How long will it be before I can add a third bedroom to my house.

I haven't yet solved the world's problems while I walk. But I appreciate having the time to have thoughts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment